Quarterly neighborhood meeting
Thursday, October 26, 2017
6:30-7 p.m. Social time
7-9 p.m. Meeting
1. Public comment—15 min. (3 min./comment)
2. FAN Executive Board Elections (see below for candidate names)—15 min.
3. Police Chief search—15 min. Speaker: Mike Kinison, HRNI
4. Eugene Civic Alliance: status of plans for Civic Stadium site—25 min.
5. Transportation updates in FAN—10 min. Speaker: Todd Miller, Chair of FAN Transportation Committee
6. Willamette Street Improvement Project—25 min. Speakers: Patrick Cox and Chris Henry, Public Works Engineering
Executive Board candidates:
Margie James, Carlos Barrera, Nancy Classen, Deb Jones, Bernie Corrigan, David Wade, Matt Lutte,r Nancy Bray, Pam Woodall, Gwynne McLaughlin, Lena Houston-Davisson, Edward Goehring, Tim Blood, Lisa Fragile
FAN Executive Board meeting
Monday, November 13, 2017, 7-9 p.m.
Washington Park Center, 2025 Washington St.